Sunday, August 5, 2007

Baby Update

Lily is 6 1/2 months now and got her first two teeth this week. She is sitting up, making lots of noise, eating baby food, and getting close to crawling. However, she still won't laugh. We have tried everything!

We usually find her sitting up in her bed when she wakes up. The other day I watched her pull herself up to standing with the crib railing...sca-ry.

We have been tending a dog for one of my old professors while they are out of town and Lil has gone crazy over the little mutt. It is so funny.

5 comments:

J+A said...

Erin! I got a blog update email from you and I was so excited! Lily is so gorgeous. I cant handle that you are a mom! Crazy. Write me back and let me know what is going on in your life.
Love,
your long lost largie,
Alyssa

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty and Jake said...

So Cute!

Lindsey said...

Hi Erin, I don't know if you remember me, my name is Fish!!!!! I can't believe I am just seeing little Lily for the first time! SOOO cute! I hope you are doing so well and now we can blog together. Come see ours at www.mamapenuer.blogspot.com

We need to talk sometime! Love you!

yours truly said...

Hi Erin!! It's Chelsea Frandsen Horsley! I found your blog on Alyssa's! It's so good to see you! I had no idea you had a little one!! She is darling!! I think our girls are about the same age- I had Tate in January? Good to see you!
Chelsea

Kimberly Porter said...

Hi Erin, it's Kim Porter (Nance), Jill's friend. You better remember me because we went to St. George together when you were just a little brat! he he

Your Lily is DARLING! What a looker. Congrats.

Don't fret about the laughing thing...my Josh (17 months) was a late laugher, but is just as giggly as ever now. She'll come around and when she does, it'll make you smile from the inside out.

Good to see that you're well. Check us out at porterhouserules.blogspot.com!