Saturday, September 1, 2007

To Nanna's House We Go

On Friday I took my Auditing & Attestation exam (test 3 of 4 to get my CPA license). It was LONG (4.5 hours) and I didn't sleep a wink the night before because Lily decided to scream all night for no apparent reason. Anyway, I won't find out if I passed for about 6 weeks or so, but at least it is over and I can relax for a week until I start studying for my last exam. We leave tomorrow night to go to Pennsylvania to visit Riki's parents on their mission. We will spend most of the week in Harrisburg with Nanna & Pappa, but we are also going to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia to visit Riki's friends and Bracken's family. I am so excited for a week of relaxation and time to spend with Riki & Lily. It feels so weird to have nothing to do. I love it.



2 comments:

Dani said...

Erin. Kurt and I live in Philadelphia! Call me if you're out here and we'll meet you for dinner! 435-757-0062.

Dani

J+A said...

Hey Erin!
No I dont know the kings, are they in Louisville? We are in Lexington at University of Kentucky. But there is a guy in Jae's class named Matt Lassen, and he told me that he is Dan Lassen's brother. I asked him if he knew Bracken, and we reminisced of those two in their rainbow striped shirts! Good times at the ol' SHS. Hope that you are having fun in PA.