Sunday, June 15, 2008

Camping in AF Canyon and Timp Cave

We spent the weekend camping up American Fork Canyons with our friends the Erickson's. It was so much fun. We were a little worried about how the kiddos would sleep and stay warm at night but it turned out to be not so bad. We did a little fishing and didn't even get a nibble (don't worry--we are used to it) and we hiked up to and through the cave (I forgot how awesome it was inside.) Anyway, we had loads of fun. Thank you Erickson's for the fun time.A cute pic of Dad and the little bubs. Happy Father's day, by the way. We love you!

At the top of the mountain just before cave tour. I think the little pumpkin is meditating.



Our new tent...We love it. Thanks Dad!!

Some hot sweaty babies after a nice nap in the sauna.

These photos are obviously not part of the campout but were in the same batch of pics, so here is a cute one of the "Polynesian Princess" (as my dad calls her) having fun with Grandpa in the back yard.

Grandpa made this cute flower crown for the princess.

11 comments:

The Ericksons said...

The trip was a ton of fun. Thanks for being such fun friends. We'll call you to see when we can do it again.

Cicely said...

But you wouldn't come to SG with us?

We're through.


...I'm done being mad at you. Wanna go to the children's museum this week?

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun campout! And she really does look like a beautiful, little Polynesian princess! You have a darling family, Erin.

hollie said...

How fun! I can't believe I she big she is getting...she is such a doll! Please remind her of her boyfriends!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Erin! Hello I found your blog off o Cicely's. Wanted to say "hi". Your little girl is so cute! Crazy the last time I saw you you were pregnant! Hope all is well. Also hope you don't mind if I check in once in awhile.

Abby (clawson) Johnson

Erin said...

I can't wait to take our boys camping. Looks like fun! You have such a cute family!

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun! Your family is darling! We need to have a Barton get-together... what do you say?

hollie said...

Hey Erin, I forgot to leave my email. It's montana.gal@hotmail.com. Let's chat soon!

The Andersens said...

Those tents are amazing! My parents have one. They've actually had it for as long as I can remember. So it will last forever!

Looks like your hike was fun. How long is the hike? Ben and I are thinking about doing that.

Lauren said...

hi dubbs! I had no idea that you had a blog too! yeah for this little world. You look great and Lily is butiful. Nice job by you guys ;) Hope all is well.

Lindsey said...

Erin, I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering what you are up to so I decided to google you and look what I found! Your little girl is so cute. I have two kids of my own, a girl and a boy. Email me so that we can catch up. Love, Lindsey Metcalf-implants
lindseymetcalf@gmail.com