Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The most exiting thing about having a boy...

TOYS.

I mean buying dolls, barbies, strollers, and hula hoops is great n all...but now we get into the good stuff.  Stuff like: Hot Wheels, Nerf toys, Balls for every sport, and toy guns.  Not to mention having someone to play Xbox 360 with.  Check out the Nerf Vulcan Gun...gotta have it.


What were your favorite toys when you were a kid?  My favorite toys of all, not that I had a lot compared to my kids now-a-days, would have to have been these little plastic wrestling characters.  I had a bunch and Omai had some as well.  The best of my lot was this one I called Ninja.  He was tall and wiry and dressed like a ninja. (Creative name huh?)  I would set up wrestling matches every day even having battle royal where everyone would enter the ring.  Fun times.  HOLY MOSES, I FOUND THE ACTUAL WRESTLING GUYS WE USED TO HAVE.  WE HAD THIS PACKET OF WRESTLERS!!!!!!

1 comments:

tiare said...

hilarious! i totally remember these. although yours were lots of different colors right? i thought the ninja dude was blue???
my favorite toy was Bosco Bear!