Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Turning Cold

The leaves are all falling and everyone is raking.  That is the general feel of the neighborhood right now.  We met our next door neighbor and had a good talk.  They are from Ohio, but have been in the neighborhood for years now.  She is really nice and loved meeting Kena and Lily.
The day I arrived for work, I was put in charge of a documentation project for Materials and Supply Chain Management.  It has been difficult so far trying to track people down in order to get them interviewed and the different processes documented.  I am sure it will continue to be a challenge going into the end of year.  I was told in a meeting I needed to be ready for the first training class about mid November.  That will be fun, me doing training for employees that have spent their whole lives in the industry and companyJ
Our house just got a facelift, the roof, soffit and fascia have all been completed and now they are working on the inside of the house.  The builder says that they still plan on being done mid-November right when our stuff comes out.
This was the before picture, I will post the after soon.

0 comments: