Sunday, March 2, 2008

Still alive

I know it has been a long time since our last post. It has been crazy around here lately. Here are a few of the last months pictures.

Guess who found Mom's secret chocolate stash!.
A very special gluten-free Valentine pizza for a very special gluten-free Valentine. I love you babe.
Look who got a new swimsuit!! So cute.
Such good times with my big bro in town. We had lots of fun playing frisbee with Mom's new bundt pan. Thanks for coming up. Happy b-day Mom!

7 comments:

hollie said...

I picked a lucky day to check your blog. Perfect timing! The swimsuit is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

The Ericksons said...

I'm so happy to see new pictures. We really need to get together soon.

riki said...

If only Lily could talk...I would know where that chocolate stash is.

Bean said...

Erin darling! Hey it's Bean and I want to be bloggin buddies with you! Our blog is private but will you send me your email address to charlenebarber@gmail.com so I can send ya an invite? Your daughter is adorable and you look great, can't wait to stay in touch!

Cicely said...

N-

I'm still waiting to hear from you! I want to hear all about the move! Are you coming before we leave?

oh, and how cute is Lily!? I wan to eat her up! Call me when you are in town next and we can take the kids to the children's museum for free!

Love you!

me and him said...

a gluten-free heart-shaped pizza?? now that is true love!

Cody said...

How was the gluten-free pizza Riki? It looks tasty. Cody