Monday, May 5, 2008

St. George

So...it's been a while, I know. My sis is on my case about a new post so here is one. We just got back from a romantic getaway (without our little bubs) to St. George. We were celebrating our 5 year anniversary...wow I can't believe it has been that long. So we rented a little condo in Green Valley and had so much fun. We got to do lots of things we haven't done in a long time. We went swimming in the warm weather, played a round of golf, went to Zions National Park and went on a few hikes, ate sushi, attended the temple, went to the Brigham Young house, and went to two movies. As you can see we really packed it in. I would post some pictures of Zion's (that's the only thing we took pictures of) but I am too lazy to go out to the car and get our camera...so you will have to wait to see those pics.
Well for those of you who don't know, we have moved back to Salt Lake and are living in my parent's basement. We are still trying to get our house sold in Logan and are building a home in Lehi. If anyone wants to buy a house in Cache Valley talk to me, I got a good one. Here is what our new house will look like (except different colors, and stone instead of brick - I am very excited about that. I have always wanted stone.):
That is mostly what has been occupying my mind lately. I have been busy doing taxes and am glad I am finally done with those too. Rik is doing well at work and has begun trading our retirement accounts himself. Things are going very well there too. For those of you who don't know, he is in the "options" business. He works for an educational company that teaches how to invest using options in the stock market. It's pretty cool. So things are good here.

4 comments:

UCC said...

Your house looks awesome! How cool for you guys!!

The Andersens said...

When is your house in Lehi going to be done? It looks way cute.
We need to hang out soon. You guys are so close now! I still have not seen your little one in person yet. CRAZY!

The Ericksons said...

I'm happy to finally see an update. I'm glad you had fun in St. George.

Ryan & Keri said...

Erin, what a beautiful home!! Will you continue to work then in Lehi? And how fun that you got to celebrate your 5th in St. George. Getaways are the BEST!!! -Keri Allred