Monday, February 9, 2009

My loves

Doesn't she look sweet? I love this little munchkin. She is so yummy....I want to kiss her chubby cheeks all day long. She is now 7 weeks old. Here we are getting ready to get pictures taken...this is round two. We tried last week at JC Penny and it was a miserable failure. This time we went to Kiddie Kandids and we got some good shots. It was well worth the extra money we spent. Seriously, I don't know if I can ever go back to JC Penny again....even if they do have sheets for $3.99. It is big for me to say that too because I am the queen of cheap.


Here we are at Omai's basketball game. It was actually really fun to watch and the girls won. Good job Ohms. There is always fun to be had when cousins are around. I love this cheezer grin.


My baby turned two years old in January!! I can't even believe it. We had fun celebrating at McDonald's with gram and gramps. We also had a party with Riki's family the weekend after. So fun. She got some excellent gifts too. Thanks everyone.
She is so grown up now and is such a big help to me and her baby sis. She is always there go get a diaper or a binky, lay a blanket on me or the baby when we are tired, tell me the baby is crying, tell us or the baby, "I love you" or "It's okay", or just hold her baby sister's hand in the car. She is such a sweetie it makes me want to tear up just thinking about it. How blessed we are.

10 comments:

Cicely said...

I started tearing up too.

Kenna is so big! Faye is just little and Miles doesn't seem to like her all that much. Sometimes he shows signs of loving on her, but mostly she goes ignored.

I miss and love you.

Erin said...

EG! Oh my gosh your girls are so adorable! You need to post more often! Miss you!

Michael and Brinn said...

Riki and Erin-
Congrats on Mia. Is it Mee-ya or My-ya? What ever it is, it's beautiful and she is so sweet. I hope you were able to be back home for Christmas. Lili looks like such a fun, helpful, darling little girl. I can't believe she's two and I still haven't met her. We sure miss you guys. We'll be in the valley this summer for all of July while Michael does his internship. Can we play? Congratulations again. I'm so happy for your family.

The Ericksons said...

Cute pictures. We're happy to see an update. Your girls are getting big. That is so great that Lily loves being a big sister. Also, I'm with you on the JC Penny thing. They are the WORST ever.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Erin! She is so beautiful! Both your girls are! Congrats!!

Lindsey said...

She is soooo cute. I hate JCPenney too. But I can't get myself to fork over all that money for somewhere else! I bet it really is worth it though.

Amanda said...

You have the cutest little family! I miss you guys so much. I am having my baby shower down there in March. I will let you know what day it is so I can see you guys!

hollie said...

What beautiful girls! You are so lucky! I would love to meet the baby and see little Lily! We listed our house last week and have shown it 3 times so who knows...Mikey changed companies and most of his territory is between SLC and Provo and you know it's always been in the cards. We will see. Let's get together!

Lauren said...

Your kids are beautiful!!! I couldn't be happier for you that you have been blessed with such a loving husband and two beautiful girls. You totally deserve it!!

miss you tons!

Lexi Brown Patterson said...

Hi Erin! Your girls are so beautiful. I love those pictures. How are you feeling? I'm due in June and I'm terrified. I can't believe you have already done this twice! You're amazing.

Send me your home address. alexispatterson@gmail.com. I'm having my baby shower in Utah in April. I want you to come.

xoxo,
Lexi