Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Door Stop

We ate at a little restaurant about 15 minutes north of us called the Door Stop.  They are featured on Diners, Dives and Drive-thrus.  The one dish they feature on the show is french toast battered and dipped in corn flakes so that its crunchy on the outside.  This will be a must eat when you come to Pittsburgh to visit.



We had a good time with Bracken's family over Thanksgiving.  We had turkey, yams, potatoes, cranberry sauce and pie. 

Our stuff arrived yesterday and I spent all day at the house pointing where things went to the movers.  I also took some time to switch out lights throughout the house.  The only problem I ran into was an exposed wire in the master that threw up a flame ball in my face and made my thumb go numb.  Here is a picture I got a Lils dressing up like a Tinkerbell.

1 comments:

tiare said...

glad you guys are getting settled into your new home! can't wait to see pictures...